1. A man may make mistakes but he isn’t a failure until he starts blaming someone else
2. Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there
3. The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team
4. Young people need models not critics
5. Talent is God given; be humble, fame is man given; be thankful
6. The journey is greater than the inn
7. Learn as if you were to live forever and live as if you were to die tomorrow
8.The true athlete should have character, not be a character
9. Do not let what you CAN NOT do interfere with what you CAN do
10. Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are
11. Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out
Life is similar to Boxing Game, defeat is not declared when you fall down. It is declared when you Refuse to Get Up. Always keep Hoping for Good.
Keep a Green Tree in your Heart, the Singing Birds will Automatically come. If you Walk through the Way guided by Humans you will find a Hopeless End.
BUT if you will Walk the Way guided by GOD you will find Endless Hopes & Opportunities.