Friday, 13 March 2015

DIFFICULT TO DATE

ADVICE TO ALL THE WOMEN THAT
ARE
PROVING TO BE TOO DIFFICULT TO DATE BY
MEN...

If you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T
TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!" remember your mates
are
getting married every Saturday.
Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise
up!

If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS
MARRIAGE!"OK! Is it not married people like you
that
are celebrating Gold,Silver and even Platinum
jubilee?

If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE
CHEATED ON ME!"
Plea...se, go to town and see all the fine, cute,
sexy,
hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch
your man's money and property, they don't even
mind sharing.

Make it work, my friend! Stop saying "I HATE MY
JOB!" Look! millions of people are jobless and
can't
even find any not to talk of keeping it!
Do you want to join them? You keep saying "I
HATE
WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! *tears*

Try visiting those locations that are flooding now,
people sleeping under the bridge at night and you
will be grateful to God that you even have a place
to
stay! Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!"

Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for
their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then
tell me what you feel after that!
My point is, be positive and believe in God, that's
all that matters.

AS FAR AS THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE.
JUST KEEP TRYING AND TRUSTING IN GOD,
EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT MY DEAR
FRIENDS
AND FAMILY...

No comments: